Follow Sloth on the path to a chilled out life, from understanding the importance of 'me time', to truly mastering the art of the afternoon nap, with expert advice from the animal that practically invented the 'slow movement'.
Sloth saves his energy for the things he really wants to do. He takes joy in the little things and never worries about the big things - he knows that everything gets done sooner or later and you might as well enjoy the ride. He is kind to his environment, but just as importantly, he is kind to himself.
A fun little gift book full of cute, hilarious and inspirational sloth mantras!
- Author: Sarah Ford
- Full colour photographs throughout
- Spruce (14 June 2018)
- Letterbox Friendly, Free Gift-Wrapping and Gift Card
- Perfect as a Christmas Present, Birthday Gift or a gift to say Congratulations or Well Done!
- Sarah Ford is a publisher, writer, and lover of all things bright and beautiful. She lives in the Cotswolds but works in London, traveling back and forth on her unicorn. When she's not working she can often be found chasing a small child, a cat, and several chickens around her garden.
- All items are send gift-wrapped with customisable gift cards as standard. You can choose your delivery date on the shopping cart page and send multiple gifts to the same recipient. Please follow this link for further information regarding postage and packaging prices.