This is the ultimate coffee-lovers guide to London, featuring the most unusual places to drink, from neighbourhood cafes to hipster espresso bars and exotic surprises. In this modern guidebook, Kirstin von Glasow takes you on a caffeinated journey to the capital's hippest, tastiest, and most unusual coffee shops. With full colour photographs throughout and an accompanying website to make it easier to find the listings, this book is the perfect small gift for every foodie or Londoner.
- Author: Kirstin von Glasow, Publisher: Emons Verlag
- Full colour photographs throughout
- Part of the international 111 Places/111 Shops series with over 150 titles and 1 million copies in print worldwide
- 240 pages
- Perfect as a Christmas Present, Birthday Gift, Good Luck Gift or to say Congratulations!
- Letterbox Friendly, Free Gift-Wrapping and Gift Card
- Emons Verlag is a publisher based in Cologne, Germany.
- All items are send gift-wrapped with customisable gift cards as standard. You can choose your delivery date on the shopping cart page and send multiple gifts to the same recipient. Please follow this link for further information regarding postage and packaging prices.