From American Pale ale to Czech lager, Belgian sour and German Berliner Weisse, award-winning author Tim Hampson explores beers from four continents to choose his 50 favourite brews.
Discover dark beers, light beers, sour beers, imperial stouts, beers flavoured with honey, herbs and spices, and beers that have been matured in wooden barrels that once stored some of the world's best whiskies. The world of beer is undergoing a revolution. More beers and more beer styles are being brewed than ever before in the history of the best long drink on the planet. So it was no easy choice.
- Written by beer expert Tim Hampson
- Softback, 288 pages
- Colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Icon Books Ltd
- ISBN: 9781785781094
- Letterbox Friendly, Free Gift-Wrapping and Gift Card
Tim Hampson has travelled the world in search of the perfect beer, a quest he hopes will continue for many more years. His previous books include World Beer, The Beer Book, the Haynes Beer Manual, London's Best Pubs, 101 Beer Days Out and Great Beers. He is the Chairman of the British Guild of Beer Writers, and in 2015 he was knighted by the Belgian Brewers' Guild for services to beer culture. Tim lives in Oxford together with his family, three dogs and a parrot.
- All items are send gift-wrapped with customisable gift cards as standard. You can choose your delivery date on the shopping cart page and send multiple gifts to the same recipient. Please follow this link for further information regarding postage and packaging prices.