At Arthouse Meath, each design for these lovely chocolate bars has been created from an original painting by an artist or artists with complex epilepsy and learning disabilities. The artists create a miniature piece of original artwork that you can take home and enjoy.
This beautifully busy scene has been composed from the work of several artists, set in deep radiant yellow and wrapped around an indulgent dark chocolate bar with delicious honeycomb pieces. Handcrafted in the UK by a specialist chocolatier using cocoa beans from the Dominican Republic, this chocolate is an indulgent treat for the taste buds.
100% of sales revenue that Arthouse Meath receives is used to sustain the enterprise, enabling it to expand and evolve.
- Handmade in the UK
- Minimum weight 100g
- Ingredients: Cocoa Solids 60%, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Butter (MILK), Soya Lecithin (SOYA), Bicarbonate of Soda, Vanilla
- Best before dates displayed on the reverse (c. 10 month shelf life)
- Made in a facility that handles nuts & milk
- Letterbox Friendly, Free Gift-Wrapping and Gift Card
ARTHOUSE Meath is a collective of artists living with complex epilepsy and learning disabilities. The artists work alongside instructors to create artworks which are developed into designer products for sale. All artwork derives from the skills each artist brings to the enterprise and every contribution holds real value. 100% of sales revenue sustains the enterprise, enabling it to expand and evolve.
- All items are send gift-wrapped with customisable gift cards as standard. You can choose your delivery date on the shopping cart page and send multiple gifts to the same recipient. Please follow this link for further information regarding postage and packaging prices.