At Arthouse Meath, each design for these lovely chocolate bars has been created from an original painting by an artist or artists with complex epilepsy and learning disabilities. The artists create a miniature piece of original artwork that you can take home and enjoy.
The Molly Parks’ enchanting paintwork brings a breath of warm spring air to this invigorating dark chocolate experience. Handcrafted in the UK by a specialist chocolatier using cocoa beans from the Dominican Republic, this chocolate is an indulgent treat for the taste buds.
100% of sales revenue that Arthouse Meath receives is used to sustain the enterprise, enabling it to expand and evolve.
- Handmade in the UK
- Minimum weight 100g
- Ingredients: Cocoa Solids 63%, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Soya Lecithin (SOYA), Vanilla
- Made in a facility that handles nuts & milk
- Letterbox Friendly, Free Gift-Wrapping and Gift Card
- Perfect as a Christmas Present, Birthday Gift, a Mother's Day Present or as a gift to say Congratulations on the birth of a baby!
ARTHOUSE Meath is a collective of artists living with complex epilepsy and learning disabilities. The artists work alongside instructors to create artworks which are developed into designer products for sale. All artwork derives from the skills each artist brings to the enterprise and every contribution holds real value. 100% of sales revenue sustains the enterprise, enabling it to expand and evolve.
- All items are send gift-wrapped with customisable gift cards as standard. You can choose your delivery date on the shopping cart page and send multiple gifts to the same recipient. Please follow this link for further information regarding postage and packaging prices.