At Arthouse Unlimited, each design for these handmade in the UK chocolate bars has been created from an original painting by an artist or artists with complex epilepsy and learning disabilities. The artists create a miniature piece of original artwork that you can take home and enjoy.
Mysterious Marvels is another impressive group artwork in tones of blue and pinks depicting individual coral heads on a reef. The silky dark chocolate inside is a chocolate lover’s dream: rich, dark and smoothly pleasurable.
This chocolate is made with ethically sourced, sustainable cocoa and is part of the Cacao-Trace sourcing programme. This programme builds upon the farmers' local knowledge and expertise and empowers them to be more productive and sustainable. By helping farmers increase the value of their cocoa, quality chocolate will be enjoyed for generations to come.
100% of sales revenue that Arthouse Unlimited receives is used to sustain the enterprise, enabling it to expand and evolve.
- Handmade in the UK
- Minimum weight 100g
- Ingredients: Cocoa Solids 60% cocoa solids minimum: cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, SOYA lecithin, vanilla extract.
- Made in a facility that handles milk & nuts (inc. almonds, hazelnuts, brazil nuts). May contain traces of milk protein
- Letterbox Friendly, Free Gift-Wrapping and Gift Card
- Perfect as a Christmas Present, Birthday Gift, a Mother's Day Present or as a gift to say Congratulations on the birth of a baby!
ARTHOUSE Unlimited is a collective of artists living with complex epilepsy and learning disabilities. The artists work alongside instructors to create artworks which are developed into designer products for sale. All artwork derives from the skills each artist brings to the enterprise and every contribution holds real value. 100% of sales revenue sustains the enterprise, enabling it to expand and evolve.
- All items are send gift-wrapped with customisable gift cards as standard. You can choose your delivery date on the shopping cart page and send multiple gifts to the same recipient. Please follow this link for further information regarding postage and packaging prices.