Azuni's Tiponi bracelet takes a classic Navajo diamond weave to a new level of refinement and luxury. Expertly crafted using Japanese Miyuki beads, this is a socially responsible treasure, ethically handcrafted by a cooperative of Mayan artisans. The bracelet features a slide clasp allowing for adjustment to any wrist size.
- Handcrafted by a cooperative of Mayan artisans
- Navajo diamond weave
- Japanese Miyuki beads
- 22kt gold-plated beads and finishings
- Free UK Delivery
- Letterbox Friendly, Free Gift-Wrapping, Pouch and Gift Card
- Perfect as a Christmas Present, Birthday Gift, Anniversary Present or a 'Something Blue Gift' for a wedding!
- Inspired by Ancient stories, Azuni uses semi-precious stones combined with sterling silver and 24kt gold to create their unusual ranges of jewellery.
Featured in Vogue, Elle, Cosmopolitan, Tatler and even on the earlobes of Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, Azuni is certainly well-loved, even though finding it on the high street is almost impossible.
- All items are send gift-wrapped with customisable gift cards as standard. You can choose your delivery date on the shopping cart page and send multiple gifts to the same recipient. Please follow this link for further information regarding postage and packaging prices.