These socks help save endangered animals! 10% of Bare Kind's profits from the purchase of these socks will be donated the Orangutan Foundation. All packaging is completely plastic-free, and 100% recyclable
These kids' socks are the perfect present for a lucky gift-lover, a lovely letterbox friendly gift.
UK 6-9 = Age 3-5 years old
UK 9-12 = Age 6-8 years old
UK 12-3 = Age 9-12 years old
Please note these are standard suggested ages to give you a rough guide, so please buy based on the children's shoe size rather than their age.
Also available in the same design for men and women!
- Designed in the UK, made by a small, friendly factory in Istanbul
- Choose Size
- These socks are made from 65% viscose derived from bamboo, 18% polyamide, 15% cotton and 2% elastane. Manufactured in Istanbul.
- Washing instructions: These socks will keep their softness and quality for longer if washed on a cold wash, or no more than 30 degrees
- Letterbox Friendly, Free Gift-Wrapping and Gift Card
- Perfect as a Christmas Present, Birthday Gift, a Mother's Day Present or as a gift to say Congratulations on the birth of a baby!
- If you want to support an independent and responsible business then Bare Kind are for you! Started this company in 2018, Bare Kind aim to bring products that you love which also add value to the world. Bare Kind donate 10% from all of their sales to animal conservation - helping to save the animals depicted in their designs.
- All items are send gift-wrapped with customisable gift cards as standard. You can choose your delivery date on the shopping cart page and send multiple gifts to the same recipient. Please follow this link for further information regarding postage and packaging prices.