Being a person is getting too complicated. Time to be a unicorn.
This little book of positivity features everyone's favorite mythical creature. Each adorably illustrated spread includes a funny or inspiring piece of advice, reminding you to follow your dreams, and always think unicorn. The perfect gift for a friend in need of a boost, this cute and covetable book is bound to spread smiles wherever it goes!
- Author: Sarah Ford
- Full colour photographs throughout
- Andrews McMeel Publishing (14 Nov. 2017), 96 pages
- Letterbox Friendly, Free Gift-Wrapping and Gift Card
- Sarah Ford is a publisher, writer, and lover of all things bright and beautiful. She lives in the Cotswolds but works in London, traveling back and forth on her unicorn. When she's not working she can often be found chasing a small child, a cat, and several chickens around her garden.
- All items are send gift-wrapped with customisable gift cards as standard. You can choose your delivery date on the shopping cart page and send multiple gifts to the same recipient. Please follow this link for further information regarding postage and packaging prices.