If you are looking for an ecological and socially responsible gift, or just a super-cool night light, then look no further than Casagami Polka Dots DIY light kit. Not only are these lights solar powered, they are produced in collaboration with a French charity working with disabled people.
With no glue to build, these lights are both educational and functional and look great on a window sill or bedside table!
- Made from recycled card-board and fully recyclable
- Amorphous solar-LED modules
- Assembly time: 3 minutes
- Dimensions flat: 23 x 16 cm, assembled: 9 x 5.6 cm
- 5 hour load time (sunny window) for 5 hours of lighting
- Max consecutive running time: 20 hours
- Lifetime: approximately 3 years
- Suitable for ages 6+
- Letterbox Friendly, Free Gift-Wrapping and Gift Card
- Perfect as a Christmas Present, Birthday Gift, Anniversary Present or a gift to say Congratulations for adults as well as kids!
Based in France, Casagami from Litomgami pride themselves on their sustainable designs and responsible conceptions. They produce educational, ecological, interactive products that make perfect presents.
- All items are send gift-wrapped with customisable gift cards as standard. You can choose your delivery date on the shopping cart page and send multiple gifts to the same recipient. Please follow this link for further information regarding postage and packaging prices.