These men's Seagull cotton ankle socks are expertly knitted from the softest combed cotton to keep your feet looking and feeling great. Sure to become a sock drawer favourite, they are designed in London by the fantastic Catherine Tough.
The perfect letterbox friendly gift!
- Grey base with a flock of seagulls
- Bright blue rib heel and toe
- Designed in London, made by a small, friendly factory in Portugal
- 80% cotton, 15 % polyamide, 5% elastane (for durability, comfort and fit)
- Heel to rib 21cms, ankle height
Men's one size, covers 8-11 UK / 42-45 EU / 8.5-11.5 US / 26.5-29.5 JPN
- Wash Care: Machine wash at 40 degrees, can be gently tumble dried. Turn inside out to keep them looking lovely for longer.
- Letterbox Friendly, Free Gift-Wrapping and Gift Card
- Great as a Christmas Present, Birthday Gift or a gift to say Congratulations or Well Done!
- Inspired by traditional British textiles, Catherine Tough has become one of the leading British knitwear designers by creating fashionable London-style accessories.
- All items are send gift-wrapped with customisable gift cards as standard. You can choose your delivery date on the shopping cart page and send multiple gifts to the same recipient. Please follow this link for further information regarding postage and packaging prices.