From London's very own Catherine Tough, these cashmere mix slouch socks make perfect presents this winter. I deal as bedsocks or for relaxing at home but can also be worn in boots or shoes.
A lovely letterbox friendly treat for any lucky gift-lover's feet!
- Designed in London, made by a small, friendly factory in Portugal
10% cashmere, 40% lambswool, 30% viscose, 20% polyamide for durability, comfort and fit.
Wash Care: Machine wash on a gentle wool cycle, no higher than 30°C or hand wash. Use a wool care detergent and add a drop of fabric conditioner for extra softness
- One size 4-7 UK / 37-41 EU / 6.5-9.5 US / 23-26 JPN
Slouchy fit, with a loosely elasticated top for a gentle hold.
Height fully pulled up 25cm or with the rib folded over 16cms - perfect for boots or wellies
- Letterbox Friendly, Free Gift-Wrapping and Gift Card
- Perfect as a Christmas Present, Birthday Gift, a Mother's Day Present or as a gift to say Congratulations on the birth of a baby!
- Inspired by traditional British textiles, Catherine Tough has become one of the leading British knitwear designers by creating fashionable London-style accessories.
- All items are send gift-wrapped with customisable gift cards as standard. You can choose your delivery date on the shopping cart page and send multiple gifts to the same recipient. Please follow this link for further information regarding postage and packaging prices.