Give a gift of the Spirit of Spring - Nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves, allspice & star anise make this chocolate bar earthy and uplifting just like freshly baked hot cross buns.
The packaging for this bar is from Marco Oggian. Using simple shapes and bright colours Marco is frequently drawn to highlighting critical, controversial and social issues through his work. Unafraid to stand up for a cause, his subject matters of late have included the Black Lives Matters riots and the Syrian Civil War. His work is made distinctive by its strong sarcastic tone.
- Easter Spice Chocolate (Milk)
- Vegetarian, No Gluten containing ingredients, Palm Oil Free, Free from artificial colours and flavours.
- Minimum 40% cocoa solids, weight: 80g
- INGREDIENTS: SUGAR, COCOA BUTTER, COCOA MASS, MILK POWDER 14%, EMULSIFIER: NON-GMO SOYA LECITHIN, NATURAL
VANILLA FLAVOUR, NUTMEG, CINNAMON, CLOVES, ALLSPICE, STAR ANISE.
- Allergens: Milk & Soya
- Made in Scotland in a facility that handles nuts & milk
- Letterbox Friendly, Free Gift-Wrapping and Gift Card
- Perfect as an addition to a Christmas Present or Birthday Gift or a standalone present itself!
- Based in Edinburgh, Coco Chocolatier specialises in organic, delicious, hand-crafted and hand-wrapped chocolate produced from ethically traded cocoa. As one of Scotland's first chocolatiers, Coco Chocolatier now have two shops and a specialist Chocolate Kitchen, all in Edinburgh.
Using only the highest quality ingredients and a single origin chocolate from Dominican Republic we think their flavours and textures are incomparable. With their quirky yet subtle flavours these bars make lovely letterbox friendly gifts.
- All items are send gift-wrapped with customisable gift cards as standard. You can choose your delivery date on the shopping cart page and send multiple gifts to the same recipient. Please follow this link for further information regarding postage and packaging prices.