As a Great Taste Award Star Winner this Gin & Tonic chocolate bar is a signature of Edinburgh's Coco Chocolatier. The single origin organic dark chocolate is hand-tempered with juniper berry, lemon and lime oils to give it its subtle and refreshing taste.
You can also find this chocolate bar in our Gin Gift Box, wrapped together with other letterbox friendly presents at a discounted price.
The packaging for this bar is from duo Palefroi, Damien Tran and Marion Jdnaoff, two french artists currently based in Berlin. They work at the crossroads of printmaking, illustration, publishing and applied arts.
- Dark Gin & Tonic chocolate bar
- Organic, suitable for vegans, gluten free
- Minimum 64% cocoa, weight: 80g
- INGREDIENTS: COCOA MASS, SUGAR, COCOA BUTTER, EMULSIFIER: NON-GMO SOYA LECITHIN, VANILLA EXTRACT, JUNIPER OIL, LEMON OIL, LIME OIL
- Made in Scotland in a facility that handles nuts & milk
- Letterbox Friendly, Free Gift-Wrapping and Gift Card
- Perfect as an addition to a Christmas Present or Birthday Gift or a standalone present itself!
- Based in Edinburgh, Coco Chocolatier specialises in organic, delicious, hand-crafted and hand-wrapped chocolate produced from ethically traded cocoa. As one of Scotland's first chocolatiers, Coco Chocolatier now have two shops and a specialist Chocolate Kitchen, all in Edinburgh.
Using only the highest quality ingredients and a single origin chocolate from Dominican Republic we think their flavours and textures are incomparable. With their quirky yet subtle flavours these bars make lovely letterbox friendly gifts.
- All items are send gift-wrapped with customisable gift cards as standard. You can choose your delivery date on the shopping cart page and send multiple gifts to the same recipient. Please follow this link for further information regarding postage and packaging prices.