Made in Scotland, this 61% dark chocolate bar is mixed tenderly with Myrrh, Rose & Frankincense Oils and decorated with shimmering, edible gold.
A lovely letterbox friendly chocolate gift for Christmas.
Vegetarian, Vegan, No Gluten containing ingredients, Palm Oil Free, Free from artificial colours and flavours
- Ingredients: Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier: Non-GMO Soya Lecithin, Vanilla Extract, Frankincense oil (<1%), Myrrh Oil (<1%), Gold Food Dust (Potassium Alluminium Silcate; Colours E171, E172)
- Minimum 61% cocoa
- Made in Scotland in a facility that handles nuts & milk
- Letterbox Friendly, Free Gift-Wrapping and Gift Card
- Perfect as an addition to a Christmas Present or Birthday Gift or a standalone present itself!
- Based in Edinburgh, Coco Chocolatier specialises in organic, delicious, hand-crafted and hand-wrapped chocolate produced from ethically traded cocoa. As one of Scotland's first chocolatiers, Coco Chocolatier now have two shops and a specialist Chocolate Kitchen, all in Edinburgh.
Using only the highest quality ingredients and a single origin chocolate from Dominican Republic we think their flavours and textures are incomparable. With their quirky yet subtle flavours these bars make lovely letterbox friendly gifts.
- All items are send gift-wrapped with customisable gift cards as standard. You can choose your delivery date on the shopping cart page and send multiple gifts to the same recipient. Please follow this link for further information regarding postage and packaging prices.