Flavoured with cloves, allspice, nutmeg, and pepper then mixed with dark chocolate, the result is a smooth dark chocolate vegan sweet treat. In keeping with the Scottish theme, Scottish artist Gillian Kyle showcases her ‘Love Scotland’ design featuring traditional Scottish icons on the Haggis Spice wrapper.
- Dark chocolate bar with Haggis Spice
- Organic, suitable for vegans, gluten free
- Weight: 80g
- Ingredients: Cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier (soya lecithin), natural vanilla flavour, black pepper, allspice, sea salt, nutmeg, cloves. Allergens: soya. No gluten containing ingredients.
- Made in Scotland in a facility that handles nuts & milk
- Letterbox Friendly, Free Gift-Wrapping and Gift Card
- Perfect as an addition to a Christmas Present or Birthday Gift or a standalone present itself!
- Based in Edinburgh, Coco Chocolatier specialises in organic, delicious, hand-crafted and hand-wrapped chocolate produced from ethically traded cocoa. As one of Scotland's first chocolatiers, Coco Chocolatier now have two shops and a specialist Chocolate Kitchen, all in Edinburgh.
Using only the highest quality ingredients and a single origin chocolate from Dominican Republic we think their flavours and textures are incomparable. With their quirky yet subtle flavours these bars make lovely letterbox friendly gifts.
- All items are send gift-wrapped with customisable gift cards as standard. You can choose your delivery date on the shopping cart page and send multiple gifts to the same recipient. Please follow this link for further information regarding postage and packaging prices.