Handmade by Abbeyhorn, this natural horn moustache comb is a hipster's must have, keeping even the most unruly moustaches under control in the most traditional way.
Natural horn combs have been shown to collect hairs' natural oils and distribute them. Rather than making hair greasy, this leaves it shiny, nourished and full of body. Natural horn is also durable and will last for a lifetime if properly cared for, for further information on how to care for horn products follow this link.
Please note that Abbeyhorn’s natural materials come from a range of carefully selected sustainable sources including ram, ox and buffalo horns; as by-products in meat production. As a consequence, natural colourings and marbling vary considerably, making each item unique in colour and design.
- Dimensions: 100 mm x 40 mm
- Handmade in the UK
- Made from durable, natural horn
- Lightweight and compact for travel
- Letterbox Friendly, Free Gift-Wrapping and Gift Card
- Since 1749, family-owned Abbeyhorn have been hand-crafting horn and bone into high quality gifts and accessories. Based in Holme, where Lancashire meets Cumbria, Abbeyhorn’s craftspeople use traditional methods that have remained largely unchanged since the company was first established.
Abbeyhorn source their natural materials from a range of sustainable, ethical sources – as by-products from meat production or from the natural shedding of antlers. Postboxed is pleased to offer Abbeyhorn’s range of gifts that are wholly biodegradable and/or recyclable.
- All items are send gift-wrapped with customisable gift cards as standard. You can choose your delivery date on the shopping cart page and send multiple gifts to the same recipient. Please follow this link for further information regarding postage and packaging prices.