This simple yet chic, Hamsa hand necklace is perfect for everyday styling use. The hamsa hand (Arabic) or Hamish hand (Hebrew) is an old and still popular apotropaic amulet for magical protection from the envious or evil eye. The words hamsa and Hamish mean "five" and refer to the digits on the hand.
Handcrafted in 925 sterling silver and dipped in 22ct gold, each Hamsa necklace is adorned using multifaceted white zircons to provide dazzling sparkle from day to night.
An excellent letterbox friendly gift for a friend or loved one.
- 1 Hamsa hand charm with AAA grade cubic zirconia crystals
- 925 sterling silver, dipped in 22ct gold
- Necklace length 40-45 cm (with extender)
- Care Instructions: Wipe gently with a damp cloth that is soft and clean. Do not soak in water. Avoid contact with soaps, detergents, perfume or hair spray.
- FREE UK Postage, Gift Card and Gift-Wrapping
- Letterbox Friendly
- Perfect as a Christmas Present, Birthday Gift, Anniversary Present or a gift to say Congratulations or Well Done!
- Latelita is a British designed, atelier jewellery brand. Their designers are on a constant quest to find the perfect blend of Eastern influences with contemporary British design to create unique atelier jewellery which is made to last. Inspired by heritage and individual taste of fashion, Latelita's truly autobiographical collections incorporate ancient motifs and carefully sourced semi-precious natural stones with exceptional colour and character.
- All items are send gift-wrapped with customisable gift cards as standard. You can choose your delivery date on the shopping cart page and send multiple gifts to the same recipient. Please follow this link for further information regarding postage and packaging prices.