Peckham Rye's specialty 100% silk bow tie comes hand tied with a discrete hook-and-eye attachment.
The art of a great bow tie is that it should be seen to have been tied by hand with all its fine peculiarities of blade angles. This tie has been pre-tied and this is held in place using the tie's extra hook and eye. However, it can be easily untied and redone by the wearer as in standard self-tie bow ties.
Tailor's Advice: Patterned bow ties are known as "day bows" and should be worn with fold down shirt collars.
- Handmade in England from 100% silk
- Pointed Ends, Hand Tied (a self tied bow)
- Petersham Adjustable Corded Neckband
- FREE Postage, Gift Card and Gift-Wrapping
- Letterbox Friendly
- Looking for true British style and finely tailored clothes and accessories? You found the right place. Peckham Rye's ties are worn by gentlemen all over the world. The current generation of the Peckham Rye family learned about tie making in Savile Row, an area of London which is celebrated for its tradition of bespoke tailoring.
But what exactly goes into a tie crafted by a master tie maker? - There are the weaves and styles from their exclusive archives that go back more than 100 years. Next, there is the silk blocking process undertaken by skilled craftspeople. Finally, there are the full seven stages of crafting in Peckham Rye's workrooms, where they add their special touches to create classic styles remastered for the contemporary gentleman.
- All items are send gift-wrapped with customisable gift cards as standard. You can choose your delivery date on the shopping cart page and send multiple gifts to the same recipient. Please follow this link for further information regarding postage and packaging prices.