Made in the UK this 100% cotton tea towel is a heady celebration of the history, terminology & science of wine.
Did you know that Oenology is the science of wine? Does your lack of wine knowledge fill you with ‘terroir’? Whine not, for this tea towel will teach you a thing or two about the world’s favourite fermented juice.
All you need to know is covered from storage and decanting, to bottle sizes and serving temperatures. You’ll never sip a semi-warm Semillon again. A lovely letterbox friendly gift!
- Made & printed in the UK
- Premium unbleached organic cotton
- Dimensions: 48 x 76 cm
- Machine-washable at 50 degrees
- Letterbox Friendly, Free Gift-Wrapping and Gift Card
- With a studio based in East London, Stuart Gardiner is a person, designer and brand that has been creating original infographic-related homewares since long before the term 'infographic' became familiar.
The studio keeps production based in the UK and minimises any environmental impact using eco-friendly, organic materials. Inspired by everyday food and drinks, you will find a range of postbox friendly practical gifts that will help you to select your wine, brew your coffee or even time your Sunday roast.
- All items are send gift-wrapped with customisable gift cards as standard. You can choose your delivery date on the shopping cart page and send multiple gifts to the same recipient. Please follow this link for further information regarding postage and packaging prices.