This box of twelve colouring pencils is accompanied by a booklet about the psychology of colour, explaining the association between colours and moods.
Many of us haven't owned a nice box of coloured pencils since we were children. Yet no adult life should be without one, because having a suite of hues at our fingertips provides a route to a wide array of moods and inspirations.
You don’t have to be a designer or an artist to take an interest in the psychology of colour. When decorating at home, choosing a new item of clothing, or even taking notes at work or school – different colours bring out different sides of our personalities. These colouring pencils are a good way to explore the contours of your emotional life whilst making plans and reflecting on your feelings.
- 12 high quality coloured pencils
- Definition booklet
- Buckram finish box
- Perfect as a Christmas Present, Birthday Gift, Good Luck Gift or to say Congratulations!
- Letterbox Friendly, Free Gift-Wrapping and Gift Card
- The School of Life is a global organisation helping people lead more fulfilled lives. Their selection of gifts can be used as a resource for helping us understand ourselves, for improving our relationships, our careers and our social lives - as well as for helping us find calm and get more out of our leisure hours.
- All items are send gift-wrapped with customisable gift cards as standard. You can choose your delivery date on the shopping cart page and send multiple gifts to the same recipient. Please follow this link for further information regarding postage and packaging prices.